User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Maybe change the angle of her face? Nice drawing though, I love her bodice and the sleeves.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Perceptions of Vancouver

    I'm not much of a graffitti fan but the first picture is just ... wow, really. The chimney sticks out a little, couldn't you edit that out?

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    It does look like Count Olaf's tattoo. I won't say what others have said already but I do like the border wih the centred eye. But I wouldn't want that ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Game Weapons

    The hilt looks too small on the second dagger/sword. I like the guns the best.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Ya

    The purple tint [or is it pink as everyone else has mentioned?] and the writing suit the picture. I love your hair.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo: Literary Landfill

    Reminds me of my room when I'm looking for things under the bed XD That John Someone books is the only one where you can see the author's name. Looks ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    I love them all, especially the duck!

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Alice In Wonderland -- Lewis Carroll. Predictable? Currently working on short sketches on Constable and his cloud, with a few appearances from Dissen.

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ho-oh POKEMON drawing!!!!

    The colours are brilliant, looks exactly like the original =]

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography.

    First photo is brilliant, brings the excitement of the fair alive. The colours blending as it goes faster is super!

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    The door with the key could lead anywhere! I love the oprange building, both colour and black-and-white. Kitty's cute *eats*

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Glimpse Of West Coast Youth

    Surrender To The Sunbeams is my favourite, so warm.

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    It looks a little empty but I love the purple mermaid!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Never been outside the Capital, so I'd say nowhere. ~Aethel .: Your money or your life?

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I need to add colour to my life. ~Aethel .: Have you ever had a manicure?

    Jun 6, 2007


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian