User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya with Reacher Demon

    I also like the detail on his trousers/jeans, and the little chain hanging from his belt. His far too skinny though, compared to his legs and feet.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    That last guy looks really angry... I love how the blue one turned out, and all the steps used to create him.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya Bad

    His feet must be really big to fit into those trainers... Something needs to be done so we can actually make out his facial features, I can only just about ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 300

    The torso looks too slim, I haven't sen the movie or any screen shots so can't point anything else out. I like the helmet and the armour.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    I love the shape formed by the particles. The guy's really shiny, like you'd expect from an android or something. What are the two gold discs? They seem to form ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Abrienne

    You need to work on the hair, especially the part that sticks out towards the left. I'm overwhelmed by her eyelashes, they're so long. I love it though.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Alistair and Abrienne

    I love these two, their hair, their clothes. Everything. Are they your own creations or from a manga/something else?

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty face

    Her head looks too big to be supported by that thin neck and her eyes are huge, much bigger than that tiny mouth. I'd love her hair and can't wait ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kroft stuff

    From the artwork I like the third one, the writing and the close up on the hand. Really good.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The pink doesn't really do it for me, the other three colours go well together, though.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: But Where Do They Lead?

    I love the fourth one because it looks like the road is turning into a stream when it starts to wind.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Northanger Abbey By Jane Austin. Anything romance really, the product of being a hopeless romantic. And for future refrence if you don't like Jane Austin you are not a hopeless ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Ariel is wonderful! I think Jasmine is supposed to be a little darker, missing mouth is scary!

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    This is great! I'd love to see the colour version.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Virginia, from the 10th Kingdom, looks really great. Wolf's hair is, I think, supposed to be parted but what does that matter? I love the one of Claudette!

    Jun 19, 2007


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)