User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    I love the guitars. I'd like to see this inked over, would look better on the eye. The only flaw I'd say is the girl's legs, quite awkward to me ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    You both looked scared. Or shocked? Love the colour of the hearts drawing attention to the kiss.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Novel Banner-thing

    The words and pictures vanishing slowly give it a creepy effect. Nice =]

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I like the close-up of the fiurst doll. The second one looks like she wants to get away from everything. Kitty is too cute.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    Do you have this in other colours? This is brilliant and I'd love to see what else you can create.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    I like the positioning of her/your(?) arm, it looks natural and I can't ever get it right.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    I love all three. Especially the second one, it almost seems like digital art.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    I love the fact that she doen't have a face, like one Japanese or something artist, but if you took away that rounded part from the corner it'll really look ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    This reminds me of the Raggy Dolls! "Look who's in the reject bin." I love its floppy-ness, the stitches are perfect, in my opinion, but the spider-web doesn't fit. Maybe ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    It is great for a first attempt. As others have already suggested colour and brushes [stars/glitter/etc] would imporve it.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Jen : It does look childish. I'm working on changing its position and drawing it from different angles. Sarah : I think the best thing about it is the head ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: drawing/painting portfolio

    I love the train and the pocketwatch image. The tree is so great because of all the detail, looks like it could be from a child's book. I'd really love ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Thank you! But this is so old and deserves to be recycled. I might dedcide to work on it again.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    His hand seems awkward, the way you've positioned it but I think the eyes really stand out. I love his hair, above the firehead =]

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Portraits (yes, it is all i can draw)

    For a moment I thought she was showing the middle finger XdD Looks like a guy at first, until you mentioned she's female. I like the shading, but what is ...

    Jun 22, 2007


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak