User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    1 — The shadow is very distracting, it looks as if your fingers got in the way when you took took the picture. I'd suggest darkening and perhaps blurring the ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Matrix

    I like it. Two things to point out: Trinity's lips look odd and it seems you cut Neo out of another picture since his right side doesn't blend with Morpheus's ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Statue: Six Photographs

    Numkbers one to four are my favourite, the others didn't really draw my interest. For number three you could crop to get rid of the building, or go back there ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    A straw hat that's just the right size. ~Aethel .: What makes your head[s] spin?

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    I love numbers four and five, they make me feel sleepy and remind of our local library, number four looks really great in black and white.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    Compared to those green pebbles that fish is tiny! And very pretty pretty colours. I'd suggest cropping it so you don't really see anything outside the bowl.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS wallpaper

    Love the splatters, but maybe the font colour could be different? Black doesn't look so great.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Teeth? ~Aethel .: Are you some kind of an alien?

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Imagine? Um... Something hard? ~Aethel .: Would you prefer to die young or old?

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    I love the middle and last one, the woman doesn't seem out of place at all the way it did whenever I wanted to blend pictures. I'd be nice to ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    It'd be nice if you asked a question... ~Aethel .: When was the last time you had a really good time?

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Horrid Henry & Co.

    Has anyone read or watched Horrid Henry? [Writer: Francesca Simon & Illustrator: Tony Ross] I've always loved reading the books and now my younger brothers are interested in them too. ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Rice is nice. ~Aethel .: Are you missing any teeth?

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Forget The Island, We're Back To The City

    Green Means Go : This reminds me of my journey home everyday, the lamppost to the left is a bit distracting other than that the lights seems to take shape ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Mark Twain

    I liked Tom Sawyer but I haven't tried reading Huckleberry Finn yet--will let you know my thoughts on it afterwards.

    Jan 20, 2008


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"