User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been in a cemetary? ;)

    Gosh, Jess! I'm overwhelmed by all this research. I've always been afraid of going into cemetries and the one nearest to my house has a lot of historical figures buried ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I finally met him!

    Oh wow! *explodes* Jess, I don't think I'll ever be able to go and explore my ancestors as you did but this is great. Is the Landon house not there ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 5K!

    Oh, now I see XD Congrats Snoink.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 5K!

    5K on what? :P

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I get the right amount, I critique and get reviews in return.

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    He called his own dog ugly ... He/She actually reminds me of my little brother :P

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    You can't really go and blame the pigs.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    My sister bought a lot of nasheed CDs so I've been listening to them more than anything else lately.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Full Metal Alchemist

    You probably dislike it because it's popular and has a huge fanbase. That isn't always true. You can hate something for no particular reasons. :)

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Tried, Got Distracted Er... Guilty! I did get up to 30K before I lost it all and managed to track down an old version with only 12K. I'm too lazy ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ex-KGB Officer Poisoned in London Sushi Bar

    And leave his son and wife? :?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I finally met him!

    Oh wow! That's great, Jess! Somehow I keep picture Landon as Welcome G. :P I haven't researched much on my family but the stories I've heard from my parents are ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    XD Oops! Very scary! I don't radomly throw on a bunch of clothes, and makeup and walk the streets casually like everythings just peachy... I can imagine you doing that ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving. We called it Harvest at school but I don't know if that's the same thing or not.

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Pat Buchanan?

    Who is Pat Buchanan? :? *is clueless*

    Nov 23, 2006


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney