User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Movie Buffs Only

    I got about 7 or 8.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    I like the parts towards the middle, it reminds me of a random selection of flowers and herbs.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    I got nothing because I didn't want anything. I wanted books but who would give them to me?

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    James Bond Junior Esquire The Third! What a mouthful! Though I would have like "Bond. James Bond."

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    I was really angry that he was hanged on the first day of Eid and I'm not going to say I'm happy about his death.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Rosethorn, I want your hair! You are purdy :D

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Um...

    ^ I should have expected that!

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    Tgis is qi3barssind witjh peijle waytjcinfg. This is embarrassing with people watching.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack the Ripper Returns

    But this can happen anywhere, not just in the UK :(

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I hated the book so I'm not going to watch it but my kid siblings are interested... :(

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    Pros, Fish, those are great! This is me as a pirate: .: # _ O :. Har!

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Here kitty! They are gorgeous! I love all cats :D

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack the Ripper Returns

    I was also thinking of Jack the Ripper when I was watching the news. My cousins live in Ipswich.

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw A Pig! Personality Test

    Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist. Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I finally met him!

    Oh, I keep forgetting to ask. On which side are you related to Landon?

    Dec 7, 2006


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern