-
Re: The English language is slowly dying...
Urgh, that's horrible and shouldn't be allowed.
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Pub Names
The Nun's Head
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!
I voted for Kangeroo!
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Thanks, Adam. I'll let DD know and sorry to hear things didn't go so well.
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Skins
I change it daily so I can make up my mind later. Today I'm using Liquid Silver , inspired by Are You Me?
Feb 22, 2007 -
Re: A Pirate is Free
Fun! I love it! XD
Feb 22, 2007 -
Re: Your Valentine's Day
A normal day for me but I did leave a message on someone's phone.
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: Recently I've been ...
Listening To : Android Lust The Verve Reading : War And Peace -- Leo Tolstoy Conrad's Fate -- Diana Wynne Hones Watching : Corpse Bride Primeval Playing : Ludo Patience
Feb 19, 2007 -
Re: YWS Trivia Tourney
4/10 XD I didn't even know most of them.
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"
We don't do journals. I love my English class, there are only 7 of us in the class and everyone has individual subjects (of their choice) and it has to ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Gorgeous, Ari :mrgreen:
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I love the first picture, Fand, and that gorgeous necklace you're always wearing.
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: tell me about you
I would like to be a tree when I grow up. :roll:
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
This is like being in school all over again XD
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Woman President
You can always read up about foreign female Presidents. I know a few, I think. Like the Bengali one, my family hate her and support her rival, though I don't ...
Feb 6, 2007
