User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    I love the Olypmics, the winter ones more than the summer. Figureskating and snowboarding are the best. I'm also looking forward to Euro 2006.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis The Confusion by Neal Stephenson The American Boy by Andrew Taylor Visits from the Drowned Girl by Steven Sherrill The tale of Genji by ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Just a question

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not but why does my story in Historical Fiction not appear on my portfolio?

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Eating chocolate The internet Tags

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I love English and always have done. As for Maths, I didn't really like it and wasn't very good because I didn't understand my teacher and he didn't explain anything ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    How do you add topics you are watching?

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Euuuch! I hate that song. :x I know all the words to Crazy by Alanis Morissette and Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve. Brilliant song and I don't care if ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Happy birthday. :D It was my 18th on the same day.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yes. It was my sister's birthday recently. (Mine's coming up soon!) TPBM loves the colour pink.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    No, because I'm a veggie. TPBM went to a party as a stuffed chicken.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I can't see your face. :? Is the cat yours or is it just a random picture?

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Il Divo - Self title.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I love that movie, I've seen it three times already. I think they still give the Narnia Chronicles on BBC 2 I watched one a few weeks ago, it's not ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Bands I really hate: Backstreet Boys My Chemical Romance Winger Damageplan Authority Zero Destiny's Child Damn Yankees Ratt I also get peeved by Joss Stone.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    I was going to use the name Rae but decided to use Doe instead. I'm just boring.

    Jan 16, 2006


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White