-
Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?
I don't think you can see yourself, maybe? I saw you yesterday sometime.
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: Shamefully, I know all the words
Boys of Summer by Don Henly (sp?), DJ Sammy and The Ataris. I love it!
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson
Don't like any of her songs, She came on the Brits and I switched over.
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: TV Show : Smallville and House
Smallville, only when they gave it on T4 and then they stopped so I didn't see it ever again. House, once just once and it was s***.
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
Gawd no! TPBM has slept in a coffin for a whole day.
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?
I just saw someone called E11 or summit.
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: Gray or Grey?
Grey! As soon as I see a book with the word 'gray' I know itsan American addition. I love the British way of spelling.
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future
Does it work if you try to send it to a friend?
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
Indie (
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
Northen Ireland is also part of Britian, or are we always forgeting that?
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future
What if our e-mail address doesn't exist by that time? We won't get it!
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Firestarter - You look like someone I know. Areida - Which one are you because the two older girls look similar.
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
All sorts. Classical, Jazz, Techno/Dance, Rock. I hate Pop and Rap.
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
Being British doesn't mean you're English. If someone is bron in Britian it menas they are British and not English, you may have German or whatever parents and be British-born ...
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future
I might give it a try. XD
Feb 15, 2006
