-
Re: Member of the Week 2/26 to 3/4
Well deserved. Congratulations Adam. :D
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I have two and I use them both.
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: You know youre eastern europian when...
- If you speak English, you come from America For me if you speak English (no matter where you're from) you're definately English. That's what most of my adult relatives ...
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Not a proper picture of me but yeah.
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: Favorite Genre
Fantasy, Historical, Horror and Mystery are my favourites. I try and include all these in my story.
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: St. George and the Dragon
That wasn't very nice of her but its really funny.
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: I Clicked On An Ad today
I'm talking about the ads on YWS people! If you're getting pop-ups or winner banners, then you got spyware on your computer. The YWS ads are usually text but sometimes ...
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band
The Jam.
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: Yo
*Doesn't know what's going on*
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: What was your first story about?
I can't really remember but there was one in Year 3 I did about a flying carpet and robbers.
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: Hunting
I agree with the ban, its cruel to kill any animals and that goes for the cull of the grey squirrels(sp?) too.
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: You know youre eastern europian when...
I'm not European but most of these are things I can relate to.
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: I Clicked On An Ad today
I hate those annoying pop-ups, I've never tried because I'm unlucky.
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: The corrupt a wish game!!
Granted. But all the teachers will give you big kisses and hugs too. I wish I could go to Egypt.
Feb 20, 2006
