-
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Girl!
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Your passions?
Design/Art, photography, history, music and fashion.
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
I don't really feel anything. It is up to everyone to decide if they want to be part of a religion or not, and it hurts to know that people ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'
I'm neutral in this, I guess we just have to wait and see how it goes with Gordon Brown.
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
A lot can happen in that time! Go Monkey!
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: Do we really exist?
This is a question my sister asked me when we were kids. No idea why but she said we didn't and I argued that we do and pinched her. I ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Islamic Sexism in Afghanistan
That was hard to read. I don't mean the words, but what actually happened. I know my Mum and her female relatives weren't treated like that, even though she had ...
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Go Monkey!
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Soda or Juice?
Tea, juice and water!
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: The Dreams of Children
Paul Weller from The Jam! I love them =]
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Mascot Election 2007!
Dragon. No. Monkey =]
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
"Er - Why not?"
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
away from me!"
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Chimpanzees 'hunt using spears'
I am reminded of Planet of the Apes , don't know if it is supposed to be a good thing or bad.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
Little Tin Fish and Fish face!
Feb 27, 2007
