-
Re: Which tattoo do you like best?
I don't really like tattoos but I'd go for the first one.
Mar 22, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Pretty people! :)
Mar 20, 2006 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10 it reminds me of someone XD
Mar 20, 2006 -
Re: Share a secret..
Once I was playing with a lighter (yes, very stupid) and burnt my hair, my sister had to cut it off and I told my friends I had nits because ...
Mar 20, 2006 -
Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)
I'm a rabbit and an Aquarius but I don't read my horoscope any more because it's just a load of rubbish.
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Member of the Week 3/12-3/19
Congratulations Areida! :D
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: WAAAhooooo!
Congratulations Matt! And Good luck Fate. I still haven't bothered to take a test or anything, I don't think I'll learn to drive.
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: *sniffles* *puppy eyes* Pwease?
Where's the donate button gone? :?
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: lemony snicket
I've read the books and agree the latest ones are better. I've not seen the movie and its Klaus (played by Liam Aiken) and does he wear glasses in the ...
Mar 8, 2006 -
Re: star wars
I liked the older ones better, the new ones aren't that interesting. Both Padmé and Leia are annoyingand Anakin should have let (whatever his name is) get killed by Windu.
Mar 6, 2006 -
Re: King Arthur's Existence
King Arthur may have existed but may not have really pulled the Sword from the Stone and I don't think Meril existed. Arthur could have just been a king from ...
Mar 6, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Beautiful, you're really pretty. :D
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Snip Snip: Each time I open up the thread I see a girl showing the middle finger and then it disappears... :shock: Ladydark: Thank you. :)
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was at school and someone was on the site so I decided to check it out. I don't think they come on any more.
Feb 28, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Thnks Sabradan and Areida.
Feb 28, 2006
