User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    I met a not-well-known author in the library last year and he is like my agent now, he reviews my work and helps me to get my ideas down on ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ice Age: The Meltdown

    I loved Ice Age, I haven't seen the new one but it looks good. I'm going to see it this weekend.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Doe:: you're so pretty! and I'm loving the purpleness under all those flowers! :P Thanks, it would have looked better if I smiled properly, there were bugs around and I'm ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!

    Done.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is a picture of me and my sister last summer: My sister: My brothers going to school last Febuary:

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: How would you rate YWS?

    YWS is the best, it's the only writing site I've join and I can't bother to join another site.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me at Nimrod's fortress in Israel. This is me with the guy who proposed to me...somewhere. I don't remember where we are, but it's somewhere in Israel. :-) ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    A peregrine falcon that's as big as an eagle, a snow leopard and a jackel! And my favorite of all a cat with velvety blue fur.

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 3/24-3/31

    Congratulations and welcome if I haven't said so already. :D

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    Only 3 of them I answered as Yes and one was sort of in between and the rest are NO!!!

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Chips!! =P~

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: write something..

    I think this should be in the Contests section.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    All black no outline? If you did an outline white would look best.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: It's about time, Google!

    It's third on the list when I checked.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: friend or animal?

    It really depends on the animal and friend involved, either way I'd feel guilty if I saved one and let the other die so I'm not voting (maybe later I ...

    Mar 22, 2006


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi