-
Re: How was your day?
I woke up early today because a group of people were arguing outside and a lady was shouting "Call the police!" and banging onto something like a door and it ...
May 3, 2006 -
Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...
I'd travel the world and put the rest in the kitty. :D
May 2, 2006 -
Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)
Blackadder and Keeping Up Appearances. I've not watched most of the others. Also I loved Porridge.
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea - FA Cup Semi-Final
I have a lot of favourite teams but Liverpool is by far the best I missed the first half but watched the rest.
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: I'm an aunty!!
Do you know what the name means? I think it is Scandinavian for heir.
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: I'm an aunty!!
Congratulations! Leif is a gorgeous name and so is your nephew!
Apr 22, 2006 -
Re: What your name means
MY first name means 'to abstain' and my surname means 'princess/empress/queen' and my middle name is a type of jewellery.
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: Plain White T's
I like Take Me Away, Revenge and Last Call.
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Punk Bands
The Jam! :D
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!
Sapphire is really pretty, thanks! :D
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Ice Age: The Meltdown
I liked both movies but the first one is much better than the second.
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: Publishing
I've also heard of a boy who wrote a book at the age of nine, he got his Mum to type it while he recited, he is writing a sequel ...
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!
Bobo, what I can see of these they look really good, so thanks for 'em. But Every computer I try to load them on it glitches and doesn't load all ...
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!
I'd like to see sapphire/dark blue with silver/white.
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Sports?
The only sports I like playing are rounders and badminton, but I love watching football on TV (I'm not a very good player though)
Apr 18, 2006
