User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    My first post: Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d ...

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    It'll be better if it open all day. I'm sleeping at 11 plus I have to study!!

    May 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    fvimn Fast Vending Ice Machine Noose

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear me, I hope you haven't changed your name to something long like all the people above you otherwise I'll probably forget it all and never remember what my real ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    You are loged in, Please wait a second I saw that too and thought the site was shutting down. :( Um.. I liked reading other peoples work KayJuran helped me ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear me, What are you writing now? One of the old stories or have you started a new one before evening think! Sit down and finish your work! Me!

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I've joined! Only I'm called Myth over there. Thanks Dusky.

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I'm sorry to hear the site is closing down but I'd love to join again if you ever do decide to bring it back. All the best, Nate.

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Like my Avvie?

    I once had a dog that said quack. Well, I didn't, but I like to pretend I did. My avvie is even more awesomer than yours. Snow Leopard's are rare ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Sam said she was on telly but I think she was lying."

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Cathy, I'm sorry I missed out on your birthday party. I hope it went well. I'm over a month late but I posted you a pressie and a card ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    In English yesterday we had to do a short story about Victorian kids. Mine involved vampires and my teacher wasn't very pleased. I have to rewrite it today and hand ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone here have a DA?

    I had one ages ago but I can't remember the name or password so I made a new one.

    May 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Is there going to be a competition to draw the mascot? Does Aquill HAVE to be an animal/person or can it be a quill or something?

    May 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Metallic.

    May 4, 2006


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X