User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    I don't have Internet at home anymore so I'm having to use the library computer. The Internet will return only if I pay for it but since I'm back in ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Other. I usually borrow from libraries and if I love them I go and buy a copy. Other times I just have a 'six sense' and end up buying books ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    I have big sisters that pick on me and younger siblings that pick on me. I'm the middle child, everyone relies on me and expects me to do things for ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    The episodes just get better and better. :) And there are re-runs on um.. BBC Three or something...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Southwark, London but I won't say which town.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Congratulations all! :D :D

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ is leaving YWS?

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has a perceptive signature.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Artist

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ is a fellow musician... sort of if I still played an instrument.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Perfection

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ is hiding! (Aww thankies! *blushes*)

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Clarinet

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has named himself after amythical German hero.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees .

    Aug 4, 2006


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox