User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    I depends on what I write. I have characters between 10-20. Other times I expreriment with older characters of 40+.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    Yeah! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    I hope you're better Ari! :D I would choose to go to school. I hate missing out on classes, especially when new work is given out. I also wanted perfect ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1001 Arabian Nights

    I love Arabian Nights. I've read most of them and have been told others from my parents since I was a kid.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    Off the top of my head, almost any movie that was made from Stephan King was creepy. I hate going to bed after watching one of his movies. After watching ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    That or I just like doing it and it'd be too much trouble to change my dreams about being an author now. Same with me. I don't want to be ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Happy birthday Imp! Or shubo jonmodin ! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen:

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I write because it is such fun, I like to have new ideas and because I get to be the boss.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    A 'no' from me. Maybe next year which is approaching pretty fast.

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fears Of Revenge Attacks On Stingrays Over Irwin Death

    I really don't see why people are killing stingrays, honestly, it isn't all the stingrays fault.

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Icharis?

    If you type 'Icarus' into a search engine you can find out a more detailed version. I think you've spelt it wrong otherwise you would have found it. I think ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    My sister and I really liked watching his shows. He was a little crazy but he had passion for animals. I was really shocked when I was told he had ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Those cats are so gorgeous, I had one just like Porki as a kid. Gosh Fishr, that's one mighty catch. ;)

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Happy belated birthday Wiggy! :D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    There is too many places to choose from. Anywhere in Iran because my family originate from there. Egypt because of history - Tanis, Qantir or Cairo. Finland - either in ...

    Sep 5, 2006


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger