-
Re: Post Your Character Pics
Isn't that a glass and not a bottle?
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!
I haven't check your blog for ages Fishr! Interesting pictures and I can now get a few images in my headof what thing like look in Samuel's world. :D
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Pics of Shan & Livny
But... he's hot! :P
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Pics of Shan & Livny
Billy Crudup:
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Pics of Shan & Livny
I find it very hard to imagine Shan looking like Alec Baldwin... I always thought he would be like Billy Crudup.
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Character Pics
Pictures of the Internet or draw them?
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Favorite Artwork
I love work by Turner. To me the picture looked like a world on fire and beside it the ship looks fragile. My favourite piece isn't anywhere on the internet ...
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: What's your strongest element?
I would say narrative/plot/conflict.
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Happy B_day Areida!
Happy birthday Ari!! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I'll be away for a week or so. It depends on how I feel. I'm going to miss everyone and the site. :D
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: Synonyms
Forest
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: Synonyms
Dispute
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: Synonyms
Wrangle
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: Orlando Bloom on Extras
Haha. I love EXTRA's. :] And I love that. And I hate Orlando.Depp's way hotter. :] Agreed. :D
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!
Back at 1500! :elephant: To celebrate, I'm going to be adding some new skins by Bobo today or tomorrow, and some new skins for blogs! Yay for 1500! You're the ...
Sep 28, 2006
