-
Re: understanding between Muslims and the western world
Talking can last forever, as long as they stop killing each other.
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Jennafina's B-Day party
Happy birthday Jenna! :mrgreen:
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Fabien : I love the second one, but can't see you!
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: 6000!
:shock: It'll take another year or so for me to reach that many posts!
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: Happy Birthday to Grif and Snoink!
Happy birthday! I think I already said it...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Girl is winning with one point!
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Worship
Is that custard?
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Nate! You look so happy! WM! Weird angle, trying to see you properly...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Bye Everyone!
Have a great time, Nate!
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Goodnight...
Can Opener!
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Have a girl! Or twins?
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Ari, you are so pretty! :D
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: A Very Serious Question
Between the two I'd say Bugs Bunny, never have liked mice and haven't really seen anything of Mickey Mouse.
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: The Top 10 Reviewers & Gender Wars
I'm 10! Will catch up soon enough.
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Are you left-handed?
My youngest brother is the only left-hand writer in he family, even if you counted cousins, etc.
May 30, 2007
