-
Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?
No: I always have to check it out in The Lounge.
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag
Tag was banned in our school but that didn't stop anyone from playing it.
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: A College for reading?
I wish I could go there, it sounds great.
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Character Pics
I like the kid with blue hair. :D
Oct 18, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
Go Jack! Sorry Snoink...
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Jack : I love that picture of you by the Eiffel Tower. :D
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: St. Petersburg Update
You'll be 18 by then right? Russia, sounds good. My dad went once though he has forgotten most of the stuff he did but it was in Moscow.
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal
I envy you. Japan sounds so great!
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!
I honestly can't see you as Welcome, you're much more informative. :D I'm going to make sure I'm ready next summer for all events.
Oct 13, 2006 -
Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!
I want to go :cry: ! It looks fun and I always miss out on historical events/fairs. The colouring of the photos make it look almost surreal/dreamy or am I ...
Oct 13, 2006 -
Re: Astounding!
Good luck to her, its truly amazing she is going to complete his work.
Oct 12, 2006 -
Re: NotStarring.com
Interview with the Vampire Johnny Depp turned down the lead role of Lestat. Actor who got the part: Tom Cruise I wonder how it would have turned out if Depp ...
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: Creationism in schools
Ah, boasting about getting into heaven. Isn't that sinful? I love learning about all religions but it is a pity no one else in my class took the lesson seriously ...
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: Dancing with the Stars
Is that the US version of Strictly Come Dancing?
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Character Pics
Yes she does! I based her on the Egyptian goddess Bastet (Bast) because of her love for cats. (Art by Jessica Galbreth)
Oct 11, 2006
