User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Re: I just realized!

    I share mine with Christian Dior.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm taking it s-l-o-w-l-y by writing no more than three pages a day.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I forgot to tell you this: In my school, the girls outnumber the guys 5 to 1, and as an added bonus they're all cute! If you don't believe me ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Um, I've never done Halloween... plus the only time I ever saw trick-or-treaters was last year. So... yeah, doesn't bother me much either way. Eggs suck though. I've never seen ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    I usually write a lot of new stuff on Halloween so I guess it is inspirational, plus I try and research through the internet and books on the tradition.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't You Love It When...

    I thought the clocks went forward. I didn't really get much time to sleep, too busy writing a few things down.

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    The Wild Thornberries! I loved that show. - Those troll thingy's with the big purple or pink hair I'd like to forget about those... -Due South -Live and Kicking (as ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    Same here. ad- ver-tize-ment Emphasis on the tize part... it rhymes with "eyes" and has a strong "t" sound. Er... I think I'll stick with 'ad-ver-tis-ment'. By the way, isn't ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse : Lol! My face is very deceiving. Jack : Me too, eyeliner is the only make-up I put on these days. Wiggy : Dude, that picture was really old, ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    Blue is the best or cyan as the Greeters colour selection says.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Great pose, Waffles. Heh... in the spirit of Halloween:

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This Could Be Cool

    :mrgreen:

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    My friends are obsessed with the game. I've tried playing and get bored pretty easily. Would I be weird in saying I hate video games and have never really played ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Oh them ! I wouldn't try that in the gym. :P

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    MH : Were you sucking on a lemon by any chance? :P Wiggy : Ack! I envy you! Fand : I love your wavy hair! Mine just stick out all ...

    Oct 20, 2006


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor