User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    Ouch. I never buy high-heeled shoes :P

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Elizabeth Birthday :D

    Happy birthday, Elizabeth! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari : Wow! You're a real princess! Chandni : You live near there? *evies*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ex-KGB Officer Poisoned in London Sushi Bar

    That is just really terrible. :(

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I Like Bagels

    Bagel is disgusting. Banana sandwich is worse because my siblings have them and it makes me feel sick. I go for croissant and scones!

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seasonal Wishlist

    I would just like to be really really happy for no particular reason.

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    you weren't cool unless your runners flashed and you had a brightly coloured puff jacket That brings back horrible, horrible memories.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Happy Birthday YWS!

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ^ I'll second that. Ari, you have no need to be envious!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Okay, now I can really see Tov in my mind. I thought he would look at least 25-ish.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari : Thanks! XD Muse : You're gorgeous! Jess : Dang, that is so creepy, I wonder what you looked like on Hallowe'en.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    I hope this doesn't become a norm in england. You don't get hanged in the UK anymore. Who is anyone to decide if someone deserves to be hanged or tortured? ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    I love critiquing and do it more often but because I don't have much time on the net I don't always get to post them. Plus my Nano novel is ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Researching Geneology and Ancestry

    DD, don't you love what you do find out from your parents? Mine have tons to tell me but get distracted so I never hear the full stories of their ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    I agree Snoink, quite strange. I didn't really feel anything, you can't really be 'happy' that someone has been put to death.

    Nov 6, 2006


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman