-
Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica
I haven't seen the old Battlestar, but the 'new' seasons look great so far. I love how all their papers and boards are octagonal and the name of their planets.
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!
Really shocking. He always looked so cheeky.
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Glasses or contacts
I've worn glasses since I was about 10 or 11 but was supposed to get it when I was 9, my parents didn't believe me when I said I could ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Another Photo! My Corpse Bride book, signed by Mark Salisbury the writer of the book. I just love showing off about this!!! I want that book! But most of all ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?
Peregrine falcon! But you'd probably never find a vegetarian falcon...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!
Happy New Year[s]! Fireworks this year weren't so great. 1 — Finish Are You Me? 'cause those characters are giving me a headache. 2 — Get something published. 3 — ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: The YWS Yearbook '07
Before it's too late I might as well add something. Thank you to everyone, your stories/novels have given me something to do for the last year or so. Nate : ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Terry Pratchett Diagnosed with Alzheimer's :(
That is so sad. I love his books!
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Good books out there?
I recommend anything by Elizabeth Gaskell.
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: One More Red Five Star Member!
Great going, Clau =]
Sep 28, 2007 -
Re: Please Welcome Sam and Adam To Big Brother
Congratulations both of you! =]
Sep 24, 2007 -
Re: Incredibly Impish Birthday Celebration Thread
Happy Birthday Imp! =] Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Conflicting Religions: Nonfiction section of the Library?
All the libraries I've been to have a 'Religion' section but I don't think Holy books, etc should be with fiction/non-fiction. There are even books on Scientology and paganism that ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Why Did You Register?
I joined to get any sort of help with writing. There were so many members online most of the time I get on the net so I didn't feel so ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: Evanescence!
I don't know if I like Evanescence or not and that's only because I never listen to them. Unless I have the radio on.
Sep 15, 2007
