User avatar

Myth

  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Oh wow, good luck with The Chair, DD! I can't wait to read the rest once you're done and future porjects you'll be working on. :D

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Fate

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in a second laguage

    I use English. I can speak and write in Bengali but I can't do it on the computer. I also speak/write very bad French but I've been teaching myself so ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Define:

    Writing things that only I understand, drawing pictures that make no sense unless you can read my mind.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I do this anyway. Sometimes silence is best.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10, like the dress but the colour isn't too good.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I should have expected that." What would you do if the Romans invaded?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, We, Monessa and Juvenal, would like for you to do something about our situations, we're practically dying of boredom. I, Monessa, am stuck as a nine year old and ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Then chocolate monsters invade your dreams and you can't stop eating, think or dreaming chocolate for the rest of your chocolaty life. I wish I didn't have a sore ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like titles by Juliet McKenna and I think it involves a troublemaker getting what he/she deserves and then he/she decides it is time to get serious about the ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rwrendren's Academy

    The only things I noticed were typos but you can find them easily through the next read. I think I’m a little freaked out by this girl and her parents, ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “You weren’t there,” he hissed bellow his breath, still not looking at his king, “you didn’t hear it, you didn’t ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Surviving the Writing Process: Shafter's Novel

    I was the same when I started my novel and a year later it is much better than what it was in the beginning. You have a complete novel, post ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    Now I can picture him better. I like it, especially the red used to outline him.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: 1/14/07-1/21/07

    Oh, well done to Claudette and Adam. :D

    Jan 16, 2007


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind