User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Vole

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mote

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I really have no idea. I think maybe Year 2 (aged 7 or so) and I wrote something about a flying carpet and white rabbits (no idea why). I stopped ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    But typing is the best part, you get to add things that come to mind without realising it. And Wigs, great news! :)

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Your question? ~Monessa .: Would you say you're a bit of a bully?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    She'd drawn a map and wanted to write a story about it, so I drew myself a copy, came up with something and then told her she couldn't use it ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My fireflies. I could do without them. ~Monessa .: How long can you sleep without being disturbed?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Both

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Danteel had been Moncreif’s slave over seven years before I came to the Avarice . I was very young then, ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: work of a bird

    Gry, you're a brilliant writer! And also a lover of birds! I'll get onto critiquing In Thrall , so far it had kept me reading without stopping.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOCUS!

    Why didn't I notice this before? This is a good exercise DD, I'll be trying it out later today, got a few interesting things to write about yesterday.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rwrendren's Academy

    Myth - freaked out, huh? In a good way or a bad way? Good way, it makes the story a whole lot more interesting. :D

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    I write in past tense. I once wrote in present tense and it was horrible, madeno sense and I gave up after that.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    ..:: Presque Vu ::.. (revision and finsih) Short story on time. What if what hasn't happened is what you see, like memory, and what already has comes, at best, as ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like historical fiction based in Ireland. I can imgaine a lady in a really pretty green dress so I guess I'll read the blurb and will probably borrow it. ...

    Jan 18, 2007


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare