User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    I love the fish one! The second one doesn't look as great but you've said they are unfinished and I can see why.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Happy birthday, Mesh! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "What for?" ~Monessa .: Do you celebrate your birthday?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Sell

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Mattira let out a soft cry and threw up her free arm to ward of the light. ‘of’ = off ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. ~Monessa .: Do you have any addictions?

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Scall's Magic

    I still have to find time to read this, technology in fantasy worlds are always interesting and I'd like to see how different it may be. 17K is a lot, ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I liked the first three books. The next two just didn't do it for me, I don't think I finished either of them. They were interesting and ,sadly, I spent ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Silk

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    You're always welcome and here is more. * Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Eventually they came to a pair of perfectly ordinary sliding doors which ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something involving virtual realities and conflict. Depending on the first pages and the blurb, I'll buy or borrow. Smoke Over Water

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh. Um... The kind with fluffy clouds, sunshine and blue skies. ~Brenna Any that suit my mood. ~Monessa .: Are you a control freak?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There was a time when I tried to learn Trun but I couldn't really bother. So I can only speak one language. ~Brenna .: Are you guilty of anything?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Weasle Queen , the title caught my attention and I would love to read it.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mile

    Jan 18, 2007


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind