User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well enough to know what I'm doing and going to do. ~Monessa I can read and write, that's about it. ~Juvenal .: If you had the chance to live forever, ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    I think the question mark shout stay as 'exclaimed' gives the impression that he shouts. Lol, you though Klee was a person and Wires was a man! *laughs* Ah, my ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Staying up late is becoming a bad habit, I rarly see the the sun these days. ~Monessa .: How do you avoid 'nosy' people?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Halt

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hornblower Icons

    ARCHIE KENNEDY HENRY WELLARD I love these :D

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Grant

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Research Re: What thoughts would cross your mind

    Where does this take place? Is it sudden or are you aware of this creature lurking about (museum, your backyard or some other place)? Without knowing I'm not sure how ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Bah. I was getting ready to leave anyway." What would you say if your favourite TV/movie character knocked on your door?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Wanting To Be The Next Shakespeare, I'm afraid nothing can get done without a little work. No one can write the prefect bestseller, who are your favourite writers? Do ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Fall

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Plotting with Excel

    I have never used Excel before, until recently, and this is a whole lot better to plot than what I do on Word. Thank you VERY much, Adam! :D

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography!

    I'm with Jack. It looks like the branches got in the way of a beautiful shot.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10, I like the dreamy colours :)

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photograph: Boots

    I love black-and-white photographs, and this does look suitable for a magazine. Nice.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Proof Reading

    This is something I do more often these days. I read my work at least four times and even then I sometimes miss out obvious typos. But when it comes ...

    Jan 22, 2007


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink