User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I'd like to keep it that way too. ~Monessa .: Are you frightened easily?

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He had written the name large enough to take up the whole center of the sheet and Mattira was right, ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Re-reading Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? -- Philip K. Dick

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Tale

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Poppy

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh, now I see why people call me weird." What would you do if a mad scientist decided to clone you without permission and then all the clones came to ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    The One and Only Imp : *bows* I'm afraid I got confused with all my chapters so I've had to rewrite a few so it will probably be some time ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10! It reminds of of Brenna's 'Road' :wink:

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Hashish

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I take it out on my fireflies, usually because everything is their fault. ~Monessa .: Are you confident?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack's Musket

    Oh wow. How long is it?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not really. ~Monessa .: Do you get along with a variety of people or only with those with similar hobbies?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: The Niche

    The Niche Vil, seeing a tutor approach, bowed, tilting his head to the right so the man could not see the masked side of his face. The man returned the ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)

    Good luck with it, Jack. I still need to read it but I'm a little lazy this week.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bland. Boring. Any of the two words would apply. ~Monessa .: Have you given anything up? Like smoking, etc.

    Jan 22, 2007


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace