User avatar

Myth

  • Writers Corner Re: Elein's tries at finishing anything

    Hey, you're not the only one starting things without ever finishing them. I think I'll read this Revenge of yours, though I'll have to do it when I'm fully awake.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Court

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Hole

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Questions for a fantasy writer, generally on preparation

    I'm with Sureal, I just write and things sort themselves out for me. But it only works sometimes, a few of my characters tend to be rebellious from the start ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would say both. Maybe too manipulative at times. ~Monessa .: Describe what your Utopia looks like.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now or Never

    Welcome Beckie! It is always great to see new writers on the site. I'm also a fantasy fan (Imp's 'group is great) but I'm not into romance. See you around. ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then every single copy sets on fire and no one ever reads your books again. I wish it would snow some more!

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Cerreno raised a hand in greeting when he was still a good ways off. Minor typo: ‘ways’ = way So ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    Great pictures, Jess! I love fish!

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Time

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: What color is the night sky?

    I only ever see one star at night, the sky gets greyish and sometimes a little orangy.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Tired

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I work so often I fall asleep as soon as I get to bed. Other times I'm asleep at my desk. ~Monessa .: Would you say you are lonely?

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    Things make a lot more sense when Myth's brain overloads. I look forward to reading more. :D

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When they Initiate at the age of 18. ~Monessa .: What was the last dream you had?

    Jan 23, 2007


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern