-
Re: Change One Letter
Bold
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Paper
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Change One Letter
Holt
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Gift
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But all the fish have fallen off and you can't put them together again. I wish I could go ice skating this weekend!
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Opening
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: In The Picture
Aethel pushed her hand further into her pockets, there was usually some spare coins but she found none, and cursed. She had asked Paron not to accompany her, now she ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Door
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But then you can't seem to finish anything because more food 'magically' appears. I wish my head didn't hurt so much!
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Lock
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But then all thepeople around you are unable to keep upright. I wish my hands weren't so cold!
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Shackles
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Pushing Up Daisies...
Where do I start? From the beginning? Here we go: What NOT To Publish : Title : Oracle's Possession Genre : Fantasy Magic, manipulation and meddling mages. This work has ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing
Do we even get to see what you send off to publishers? Meaning, are you posting them on YWS?
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Proof Reading
What vexes me is the 'i' instead of 'I', no apostrophes, etc. It gives the impression that the writer wrote it only to get it done, as fast as possible, ...
Jan 25, 2007
