User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tutorials Re: Feminine Characters

    Eowyn is a feminine character isn't she? Anyway, thanks for the tips, I'll have to read through character proflies now to see if I have any feminists--I can think of ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh. Frequent use of the F word is disgusting and also it was written in the narrator's accent! I couldn't even understand most of it.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: SS Apple

    Looks like a stone at first. I find apples pretty hard, drawing the basic shape is easy but when you add shading and the colour its tough. The only advice ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Welcome! What do you like to write? You've got an interesting nickname, are you an artist? Anyway, see you around =]

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome Ashgan, Glad to meet your [virtually]. I look forward to these dark and sinister fiction you've mentioned and hope to see you around soon =]

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    I love you cat, he is so cute. What's his name? 1 — I actually like that the foreground is blurred compared to your cat who is amazing in those ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    [It is rather strange for it to take place in London yet the girls end up in Texas? Maybe they end up in the River Thames?] .: Name — Joss ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    People on here, obviously. In real life: my siblings, though they don't seem to listen.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    I really like the top one. I think the second one has his head too large but being a hallowe'en guy that ought to be right.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: trying this again...

    Welcome Jackie. What do you like to write? I mostly prefer short stories and trying to complete my second novel. Hope to see you around =]

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    [I'm interested in join. Do we need to have our own characters, with profiles, or can we also play other players characters? Could we also have a more detailed layout, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making a family tree

    I recently did a famil tree. It was really fun expect the names took me a whole day to come up with.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Bound for Glory

    I really need to start posting my critiques on BFG. Three months? I don't think I've anything that bad. You are writing sgain, now?

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cause

    I'm actually fed up of poems based on suicide but I'll put that aside. Your description is beautiful and I thought it unique to pciture tears being 'Born from our ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome Conor! I'm Myth and I write sci-fi whenever I get the chance. If you need any help PM me =]

    Oct 4, 2007


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind