User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Interview

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Signet Classics: Full of Typos?

    Cheep is the high-pitched sound little chicks make :D Ah, I could have sold mine, now it looks tacky and I doubt anyone will buy it XD

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * As he started to walk to wards the turbolift at the end of the corridor, he felt a tap on ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Aethel looked at the man with distaste. "Look, I'm not in the mood for your rattling. Dill put you up to this, didn't he? Tell him to go stuff a ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    I like most of them :D

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A sci-fi, the title is interesting, probably something to do with new technology and I'd pick it up. Creep Me Out!

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A very long time, meaning years. I'm not really the crying sort. ~Monessa .: Are you the jealous type?

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, But now you play computer games all day and are too lazy to leave the house. I wish I could see Fred again!

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Pierce

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Dime

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Signet Classics: Full of Typos?

    I recently read a horrible book (not a classic) with a lot of typos and such, I couldn't get through it and by the end I had written in the ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Blood

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Sole

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Silver

    Jan 25, 2007


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena