User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Maths

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Women

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Fife

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    I love the way the boy just looks at you, as if he is sitting right in front of you.

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh, wow. Now I can die over and over again!" .: What would you do if someone published a book that was pretty similar (character names, location, etc) to yours?

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Once. It was nice. ~Monessa .: Can you deal with conflict?

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mask

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Limp

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Tolstoy

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Busy

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    Wigs : Thanks for the encouragment! It always helps to keep the Depression Demons away :mrgreen: Imp : I wonder what this 'new book' would be. As always, I look ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    I want to be the first to read Rovvy ! Maybe one day I'll be in line to get an autographed copy :wink:

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't feel anything, I'm far too tired. ~Monessa .: Going anywhere tonight?

    Jan 26, 2007


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy