User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Any with Time Events. I hate those. ~Monessa Weedsday at Bone Hall. *shudders* ~Brenna .: What is your current location?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * For a moment he felt that he was seven, waking out of a three-day coma after Girec’s beating . I ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh wow! Now I can turn my life around!" .: What would you do if you fell down the stairs and found yourself in Wonderland?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sure. I brush my hair and wear fresh clothes, that's about it. ~Brenna What's the point? Someone always has something to say--usually something unpleasant. ~Monessa .: Do you make friends ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Trident goes for the markets

    Best of luck, Trident! Since my first rejection I've been busy writing, hopefully it will go well this time around.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Well, I'm supposed to be dead. It doesn't really matter," Aethel said. Paron watched her with with his bright eyes. "Don't look at me like that. Besides, I don't really ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fandy! I already said I love your hair, I especially like the last picture, your necklace is gorgeous. Shriek! Your expression is so funny :P

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Oh well, I don't celebrate my birthday, I don't expect anyone to. .: What would you say if some random guy/girl came up to you and said he/she loved you?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Two reasons for each? I don't have time. This place is my sanctuary that's why I like it. I hate it because ... wait, I don't hate it at all. ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic Videos

    Magic, something that I was always curious about. Nice one :wink:

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 Not really a fan of them

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    I already do the above, mostly dreams. I have a lot of freakish dreams and many have helped move a story along. Old pictures help too.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A mystery with a lot of main suspects and a cliffhanger, probably will pick it up depending on how the first page reads. Queen of the Harpies

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something with humans giving aliens cooking lessons with comical consequences, I suppose I'll pick it up. Constable's Clouds

    Jan 29, 2007


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia