User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes--if it isn't by me. ~Monessa .: Do you have a collection of anything?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then Mary Poppins comes along and makes you tidy the whole house. I wish I could buy the new Baroque CD!

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Reason for Fire, Chapter 3: Past is Future

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review Malik Kahliel woke up in a hospital bed, an iv in his arm. ‘iv’ = IV “ Dude. Nkemire has a really cool idea. ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Reason for Fire, Chapter 2: Eas Quo

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * They headed away from thir dying planet, travelling into the deep unknown of space. Their search for life would begin, ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: The Niche

    Thanks for the help, I've edited it as best as I could.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A short comical story about a food fight, I would have to read the back to decide whether I'd borrow it or not. Constable's Clouds

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I've got to find a way out of this place! .: What would you say if you were in an Arabian Nights tale?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But then everyone gets bored and start fighting with each other and there is no more peace on Earth. I wish I knew what to write for my English ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    She sure did, I love her red top. :mrgreen:

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Baroque. ~Monessa .: What is your favourite word?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can't say ... It had to do something with my parents and my silver necklace. I hated that day. ~Monessa .: Do you always know the right thing to ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't want to say. ~Monessa Let's just say the '80s. I don't know what it would be in Trun though. ~Brenna .: What does the colour yellow remind you ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A travel book with fascinating stories about the Ireland most people don't know about. I'd read it, always wanted to visit Ireland. (Thanks, Wigs! :wink:) Troy Town

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But now you can't stop biting your nails. I wish I could find my school portfolio!

    Jan 30, 2007


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang