User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightfall (Starfall)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He [ ? ] perfectly at home in the dark, traipsing across the uneven ground like it was noon-day in ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would kill myself. What would you do if you went on holiday and your adopted family said you were for dinner?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Don't ask me that again! I can't remember. ~Monessa My solo act at the concert. ~Brenna .: Can you do any magic tricks?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Magic, a sorceress who has been scarred for life and so has to wear a veil. Depending on the cover art, I'll choose whether to pick it up or not. ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    This must be Monessa's doing! I'll get her back, once I learn to write! What would you say if Sleeping Beauty was asleep in your bed?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    I also like No. 7's dress. I love how the colouring on the heart looks watercolour-ish.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Chauvinist

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lone

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Aethel snorted at Paron's warning. "I survived a five level drop and ended with a scar. You can always patch me up if things go wrong." She drank from the ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Welcome to the site, Andy! I'm Myth, I usually critique a lot more these days--or I tend to hide my best works away from the site XD You can always ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I like the new background, it reminds me of the sea. I'd like to see seasonal backgrounds and anything that looks pretty.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    All dogs. I hate them. ~Monessa .: Are you an animal lover?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd make wishing that include friendly reptiles! What would you do if your dinner (etc) turned into a dinosaur?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "No! I want to save my friends!" What would you say if no one spoke to you for a whole day?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I never met them. ~Monessa .: Can you bake/cook?

    Jan 31, 2007


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec