User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Grass

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop CHOP!

    I like the little grumpy boy at the top.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    I've never thought much about writing a battle scene but this will help an awful amount. Thank you, Jack!

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Premission to come aboard?

    Welcome TT! I've only been a Star Trek fan for a year so there are still a few things I don't know much about. See you around the boards.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Everything. I did jump a bridge once but I'm still here. ~Aethel Nothing. That's the 'cowards way out'. ~Monessa .: Have you ever stolen from your friends/family?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Find a way to become visible. I'm not a spirit. ~Monessa I would ... that is quite difficult. Probably go and see Madam Indigo and give her a scare. ~Brenna ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Sailor's Tale

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Looking back at it now, it was the most heart-wrenching choice he had ever made and ever will make: To ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bush

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lamp

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A piece of string and some marbles. ~Monessa Willov, she likes to hide in there. ~Brenna .: What word do you really hate?

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Presque Vu (in progress, first half)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * This wasn’t Earth, afterall--no Earth dreams on sleek Avdotya , no dreams at light speed darting into eternity. Is Avdotya ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "You just had to be such an idiot, didn't you?" What would you say if YOU had lost the winning lottery ticket?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Kri'sha -- Vetren'iy Sketch #2

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * “I hope so…’has been anyhow. Gavno,” he turned sharply to the screen. Fyodor, scrolled across, in the Latin and then in Cyrillic. I ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Avatar

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Check to see the coast is clear and run out. What would you say if your character jumped out of the page you were writing/typing on and switched places with ...

    Feb 1, 2007


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan