User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh blast!" What would you say if you found out the life was all a dream and you wake to find strange people and things in your room?

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Welcome to the site Zen! What genre do you like to write? I also hate English assignments, got one that has been bugging me all day. :wink:

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Constable's Sketch

    Sari : Thanks for reading. I don't think I understand what you said for the second paragraph but I'll make changes. This was just to introduce the character, I may ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Constable's Sketch

    From Constable's Cloud * The looking-glass, if it could be called that, had a bulky border with leaf designs and a black grille that protected it from curious hands wanting ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fallen

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * She came to a door, a heavy door made from metal and when she placed her palm upon it a ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    You can always read up about foreign female Presidents. I know a few, I think. Like the Bengali one, my family hate her and support her rival, though I don't ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Ask if I can take a dozen pictures of them. What would you say if a person pretending to be an alien bumped into you?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Clanking. ~Aethel Dripping water. ~Brenna .: Are you demanding?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of an underground places that is filled with human bones from a war long ago. Very dark and I'd pick it up after reading the back. Constable's Clouds

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm optimistic these days. ~Aethel A bit of both. ~Brenna .: Have you ever been in a fight and won/lost?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Ha! Now I can stroke the White Rabbit!" What would you do if someone/thing from a poster swapped places with you?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Very. ~Aethel It really depends, most of the time I can become very fidgety. ~Brenna .: Can you see very well?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had a job. ~Brenna I employed myself, that way no one told me what to do. ~Aethel .: Do you listen to others' advise?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd ask it to help me with 'Harpies. What would you say if you walked past a cemetery and attended your own funeral?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    I love the butterfly one.

    Feb 5, 2007


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X