User avatar

Myth

  • Media Reviews Re: Bartimaus triligy

    Yay! Fun book! I loved it and have all three in my shelf. *treasures her copies*

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    " At times like this, I wish Fred was here to help me!" XD What would you say if a book was publish 100 years ago and you didn't know ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Reading Dashiell Hammett here, Lost Short Stories and The Pinhoe Egg which would be Diana Wnynne Jones new tale of Chrestomanci. (I hope Myth gets to it... ^_^) IMP :shock: ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But now you have an ear ache. I wish it would snow tomorrow as well!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Back

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course. Doesn't everyone? ~Monessa .: Do you waste time or get things done quickly/ASAP?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Have you tried critiquing first? That way other people will read your work.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Sailor's Tale

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Indigo = Quote Black = Review * Chapter 1 Her crew was busy, bustling around on the deck making sure everything was perfect. I ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Local Miracle

    Sounds interesting. I would probably watch and wait before really saying anything, you can't really judge people or call them names just because they seem to or can 'perform miracles'.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Constable's Sketch

    Luna : Thank you for reading, I think the 'that' would be better, I didn't realise it was a bit awkward to read.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Leave them to it, I've got enough trouble with goblins. What would you say if the above troll and leprechaun turned on you?

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Very impressive, Lily! I love 'em all! :mrgreen:

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Here's one you YWSers will love: Find me some poetry!

    I don't want: -Poetry that is very difficult to interpret/understand without sounding like an idiot. -Really long poems. Use your common sense. It's a regular composition notebook and I don't ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Seth : *chants and draws signs* Hah! You won't be bothering me again! Brenna : You probably will never hear from me but go ahead and leave a ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    At the Mountain Palace, I found out what happened to Fred and I've never been so disappointed before. ~Brenna If things were clear to me then I'd be the happiest ...

    Feb 7, 2007


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy