User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Shafter : Yay! My 'twin' who has picked up things I've disregarded. Thank you for spending time to look over the prologue, as I've said in my PM you can ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I seem to have forgotten some parts of the earlier story, I'll go to reading it and if I find anything I'll point it out. :D

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Who? ~Monessa I'm sure he'll have something interesting to say, I'm bored on my own. ~Brenna .: Would you say you're lazy?

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Research Re: Third Person or First?

    I always use third person but for historical fiction I like to use first person, mainly because they are my shorter stories and you can get an impression of what ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    I love her hair and the staff(?) in her hand. But what is that face in the sky?

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hello Qamar! I'd love to see Dubai, what's it like ther, if you've ever been there. Good to see you already have a friend on the site. :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you hook someone in?

    I usually go for symbolism, it doesn't always work for others, but I love it. Get the reader to become familiar with the setting/world, a common fair can be turned ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    This is like being in school all over again XD

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Is that meant to be a joke? I jumped a bridge once, I'm still alive so I guess it is like an 'afterlife'. ~Aethel .: Can you climb trees?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Not done this for ages but I'll give it a go. * Name : Simin Personality : --Depending on a situation she can be a pessimist or an optimist --Has ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Its fur was reddish-brown, its four paws and brushy tail-tip black as if they had been dipped in paint. Was ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Tech what? Sorry, I don't use all those human contraptions. ~Monessa I understand most things. How else can I repair 'matons? ~Aethel .: Do you swear?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I want that kitty! No, I have to get that one. I want 'em all!" What would you say if a giant hand appeared out of the clouds?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. Though it is quite like Time Events. ~Monessa *snorts* That 20C nonsense? No. ~Aethel .: If you could/had to change your name, what would it be?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Constable's Sketch

    Frabjous Imp : Your suggestion makes sense, mine confuses me too XD Thank you ever so much for reading :mrgreen: *bows a couple of times* Changes have been made, hopefully ...

    Feb 8, 2007


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester