User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Juice

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    Sam, you haven't updated Hourglass or Green for ages. I can't wait to read them again :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Limp

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*

    I love the kitty! And the two pictures of the Verrazano Sunrise, the first one shows the sunset as if it was a low fire and I love how the ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello Thoko! Welcome to the site, have a great stay. :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Did anything happen in that story?

    I have only one novel with a 'battle' and it is fantasy. You don't have to have one just because every other fanatsy out there has a big battle and ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gorgeous, Ari :mrgreen:

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I love the first picture, Fand, and that gorgeous necklace you're always wearing.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I would like to be a tree when I grow up. :roll:

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I usually don't. Only Time Events wear me down these days. *sighs* ~Monessa Not so easily. I'm too busy to think about emotions and the lemons life throws at me. ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Caller

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The silky darkness which slithered in the place of day was lightened by the sparkling stars and gleaming moon overhead. ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    “A mission?” Simin replied. She didn’t think much of the statue-like bodyguards by the King’s side. The feeling of uneasiness grew when the King smiled, his eyes sparkling and watching ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Congratulations on getting published! Actor's Guild sounds interesting, I'll be sure to read it if you post.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    You never seem to post your work anymore, Wigs. I'll make sure to critique as soon as you post, which means you HAVE to PM me! :D

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you hook someone in?

    I think I agree with The Bird, sometimes titles cath a readers eye. Atticka sounds interesting, I'll give it a look over.

    Feb 9, 2007


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso