User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    Lizzy, I want your penguin! The first picture is so blurry, you could sharpen it using a photo editing program.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Yes: I'm still around. ~Aethel .: What really bugs you?

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    I love Lichtenstein's work, I didn't recognise your first one so that's why I asked. They look very different without the dots.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug Fixes, New Avatars, New Blog Themes

    I love the autumn layout which is so pretty.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug Fixes, New Avatars, New Blog Themes

    Thanks Nate! I'm going to check what the blogs look like.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    That's fantastic! I love her eyes and the lashes. Is this inspired by someone else's work?

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    These photographs are wonderful, you're fortunate to have gone there. Every one of the photos remind me of the scenery in my first complete novel and reminds me I ought ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Racoon

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * In one coffee shop on the opposite side of the road to the gigantic news screen, a few business men ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful Disaster

    This should be in the fiction section, not here.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Avies for Till: "Death Machine"

    I love number nine =]

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjourno

    Hello =] Welcome to the site. What do you like to write?

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    I love the banyan tree and the top tree with the fuzzy leaves.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Liavel! That's a pretty name. What do you like to write? Does your sister write too? I've never heard of twin authors before. I hope to see you around ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: I'm not sure how...

    I usually make my fantasy worlds as real as possible to the world around me, it is a lot easier and along the way I change how things look or ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    I've decided to keep her the same but I've lost the scrap paper she was drawn on. Will have to do her again. I guess cute wins. And DD, I'll ...

    Oct 8, 2007


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson