User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Ask for a ride. What would you say if the Jabberwock allowed you to ride it?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate what I see in the mirror. ~Aethel My blood? ~Monessa .: Would you ever change yourself to please others?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna : Hey, sunshine. You forgot your papers. Monessa : I'm in the library, if you wait another hour I can get back to you. But I'll have to find ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Bye. What would you do if a monkey appeared in your freezer?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I don't believe in any pre-22C rubbish. ~Aethel .: Have you got all your teeth?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Caller

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * She sat down, gesturing at the girl to do it also . ... gesturing for the girl to follow suit? ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A beginning...

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Thunder boomed as lightning raced across the darkness of the midnight sky. Rain poured upon the soot black tiles of ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Aloowing the MC to pull you into the story

    I like reading flashbacks, only if it isn't mine. For my sci-fi novel I have two chapters of a character and what she was like five years before the whole ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    We don't do journals. I love my English class, there are only 7 of us in the class and everyone has individual subjects (of their choice) and it has to ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lilt

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Library. ~Monessa Alluston. I hate him. ~Aethel .: Do you have control over your life?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fiction that we can learn from

    Diana Wynne Jones is brilliant. I always liked Lewis Carroll's Alice In Wonderland/Through The Looking-Glass , they were confusing at first but you get a lot of weird things happening. ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The smell of fish. ~Monessa Most people. Aethel .: Are you a night or day person?

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Caller

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Pain. Unbearable, intolerable… Pain. Overflowing, overwhelming… This is just an idea. Why not have the above in italics, it seems ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Swirls. ~Monessa Old Custom. ~Aethel .: Do you like fish?

    Feb 12, 2007


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace