User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    One of the chips got up and started to walk away when the director spotted it. "Hey, wanna be in a really frabjous movie about weird things that talk and ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Baba

    Royboy : Hello. Um.. now that I look at it I'm not too sure. 'live' sounds right. Thank you for reading, and the compliment and I hope I can critique ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

    Welcome Kizzi, I love all genres though I only write fantasy, historical and sci-fi. Enjoy the site! :D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Light and Darkness

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * When Seth came to he was confused at first. He wondered why he was lying on the floor and the ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lilyy's scribblings

    Good luck, Lily. It is always great to start character development, etc, before the actual writing. I know it helps me a lot.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Checklist to perfect each chapter

    This is definately something I'll look over for my current project. Thanks guys. Shaf, I have to talk to you more often :wink:

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Promised Skins are FINISHED!!!

    Thanks Bobo, I love them and can't quite decided which one to use.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Putting love before life? No, I have a life and I'm not wasting it away. ~Aethel .: Would you rather be blind or deaf?

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd choose to be dead. ~Monessa If I'm not human, then I'd be a gynoid. Everyone always said so. ~Aethel .: Are you possessive?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Get rid of it and make sure no one gets hold of it. ~Monessa I already have everything I could ever want. Living in basement Levels, I'm free. ~Aethel .: ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But you spend the rest of your life saying, "I wish no one could corrupt this wish." I wish I could talk to Fred!

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Another chance with Fred. What would you say if a person from the Past asked you for help?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's that supposed to mean? I'm me, Monessa. Or Blake if you happen to be from my 'world'. ~Monessa I don't know. Human, I guess. Does it really matter? ~Aethel ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Answering Machine : I'm not lying for anyone. Brenna : If you're Shafter then um.. please help me get Myth. Anyone else, feel free to leave a message ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of Vernon's Clockwork Terror . I'd pick it up depending on the first few pages. Constable's Cloud

    Feb 13, 2007


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman