User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Gone.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Monday

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sighs* I don't eat much. I know I'm meant to but I just feel sick looking at food. *pokes an apple* ~Monessa .: Are you afraid of heights?

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. The 'matons don't even know it is a stupid question. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. ~Aethel Only to get rid of Vana. ~Brenna .: What do you think ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Samuel Sewall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * And after the quill finished writing the inscription and date in perfect form, its master feverously continued scratching on the ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa : Wait... So you're not Sebastian? *hangs up* Brenna : Hello. If you're that Jether person here is some advice: Use shorter sentences. You won't get cut o---[Machine cuts ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The White Death Photos

    I love them! They remind me of the view outside my window. Mind if I save some?

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Colours

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Wild

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Get my clarinet. If I can't find it then... I just sit down somewhere and think. ~Brenna .: Do you have ice cream or chocolate where you're from?

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to get more critiques

    I especially hate the title part, it is so annoying sometimes I don't even bother looking at those stories, later I find a lot of people like it. Also, sometimes ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: from my fishbowl

    I bet Wires was glad to get a mention :wink: You know who to tell first when there is more Refreshed . You've missed out Nameless , unless it isn't ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna : I'd like to keep all my 'parts', thank you. Monessa : If you've lost anything, it means I've been in your house. And you won't be getting it ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Otter Walks At Midnight

    Hello Mousey, I don't see much horror here, and I don't read it often so I look forward to reading something by you. I took BS in school, I wasn't ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A very long time ago. I don't meet many humans these days. ~Aethel .: Can you whistle?

    Feb 14, 2007


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables