User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Deadly Sins

    Vanity is my favourite. I agree with Jenna, she does look innocent. The only one that looks 'out-of'place' is Greed, I can't really see the greed part.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have nothing to be jealous about. I may have a scar, but what do I care? ~Aethel Sometimes I wish I could disappear. Just like Willov. ~Brenna .: Is ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Greatest Jig and Imp : Thank you both so much for tearing Harpies up. I've finally got what I wanted from the very beginning. Changes will be made, and I ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Seat

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bite

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Ovid? I knew he would come back!" Aethel slammed the projector to one side. "Aren't you going to help him?" Gimus asked. The gynoid obviously did not know what had ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    I love everything by Garth Nix. I've still got to read Wednesday and Thursday .

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There are none to climb. ~Aethel .: Have you ever wished to commit suicide?

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    Listening To : Android Lust The Verve Reading : War And Peace -- Leo Tolstoy Conrad's Fate -- Diana Wynne Hones Watching : Corpse Bride Primeval Playing : Ludo Patience

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    World Vision , I've got to read it. I'm drawn to creepy things XD

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Hello Miriam! I love your avatar, so pretty. Like Wigs, I love historical and fantasy, and occasionally sci-fi. Everyone loves books here, you'll feel right at home. :D

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. :D

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. There might have been a point when I was, can't really remember now. ~Aethel .: Do you have a good memory?

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Re-reading War And Peace [Tolstoy] and Chrestomanci Series [Wynne Jones]

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken Mirror

    Only thing I noticed: "I saw ." She pulled back and spanned to face him, willing him to believe. "My brother had my face." I think you mean ‘span’. This ...

    Feb 16, 2007


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender