User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Killer (Over 16-Involves graphic violence and bad language)

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * I walked around the corner of the dark, moon-lit alleyway, my fist clenched around the handle of the blood drenched metal hammer. I ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Return

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Sera stood, coming to sit on the ground beside the cot he laid in. ‘laid’ = lay “Well, that was ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    Are you planning to do anything further with Switch #1 ?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    103? I'll be so old then... I can always steal a young soul XD Update : I've got my second rejection, looks like Curiosity isn't favoured much by editors. *sighs*

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *ponders* Jumped a bridge. Wait, I think there are others... ~Aethel .: What is the most stupidest thing you've ever done?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    Oh, that is so horrible to look at! *turns away*

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna : I know how you feel, I've had enough of suitors. Aethel : Hello. I don't know where you got this number from, but if you're selling 'matons stay ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Peal

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nona

    Love the armour, though the shoulders remind me of the awful 80's style. The only thing that I think is wrong[?] is the X strap, the top right one needs ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    A normal day for me but I did leave a message on someone's phone.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome Nate! It's Myth and I love your avatar, he [or she?] is cute! :mrgreen:

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Samuel Sewall

    Good luck if you decide to rewrite it. At the moment it is a bit like a summary of what is to come. Like you had to give an idea ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    I think the dragon probably needs a saddle or something, I mean, wouldn't it hurt? Like horse riding? I like the boy's expression. And the river should be just a ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to turn a Steno pad into a brain-juicer:

    I think I'll do this when NaNo comes round.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "What is that?" Aethel picked up the sparkling wrapper. "I don't know. Looks like 20 Cen. junk. Just stop fooling around, we have to get the 'matons out of here." ...

    Feb 20, 2007


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain