User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But now you can't stop eating them! I wish I wasn't always so tired!

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of a gymnast

    I'm sorry to hear about your ankle, hope you get well soon. :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode 2 (can be read independantly)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * What happens next? Another question it's always great to know the answer to, but unfortunately one that we don't often ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Feat

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Running from yourself --Part Two--

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “I know it, Helen told me, you want her to go home, and your going to keep me here,” Emily ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running from yourself ((Whole))

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “Helen, I think we need to get you on some sort of medication to help us run some tests,” Dr. ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Dear 'Sari : Hello, you can take your time with the critique, as I know most don't have a lot of free time. Thanks for your points, I've saved them ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Deal

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Skins

    I change it daily so I can make up my mind later. Today I'm using Liquid Silver , inspired by Are You Me?

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Pirate is Free

    Fun! I love it! XD

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "How do I look?" "Nice." "Toy, don't ever use that horrid word." Aethel checked the hand-glass, making a face at the gynoid behind her. "I look exactly like you now," ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only savages are allowed music. I guess I'd be what was called 'industrial metal'. ~Aethel .: Are you any good at acting?

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Gone.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It's Too Late Now

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I frowned and touched the small button that turned off my iPod and half-turned in the reddish brown dust of ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Kingdom Beyond Reality

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Four rings of the old grandfather clock marked midnight , the old orphanage was silent as every child was fast ...

    Feb 21, 2007


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath