User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Erica

    I love all three dress, nice colours too. I think the first girl's left hand is not as great as her right hand, you could work on that by looking ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    Thanks for looking into it, Clau.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The streets were covered with black ice and frost. I imagine ice and frost are white, why black? Is it ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    How do I go about asking this? Mrs Tandy gave in to her daughter’s look and only worried about what the neighbours would say. This is usually how I write ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bull Run

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Louis twisted his mouth in an amused smile [to himself] at the thought. Not necessary, but maybe take that out? ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Salem Underground

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Just an hour ago, Tony had been in a dark alley of downtown. I think the ‘of’ is unnecessary. Try ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Hello, hello, hello! I'm Myth. Nice to see you, and your character reminds me of my own rebellious lot. I also love trees, dogwood and cherry are my favourites. See ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nona

    Vaz'rrah really stands out of the picture, compared to the background which is simple and not too detailed.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Irish_lad2011's Pictures

    I like the comedy and tragedy one.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    Welcome BS, I'm Myth--not a puny mortal :mrgreen: I don't think anyone ever taught me how to write a story,which is why I end up with a few random scenes ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy.. so yeh im new...

    Hello and welcome! Biology? I think Fish takes that, you'll see her around after half-term. Anyway, I also love fantasy and a bit of everything else. I'm Myth, I'm on ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, You know, that punch really hurt. I just hope you got some sleep last night because from now on I'll be composing your dreams. And you're not going to ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I really LOVE sundae, the pier scene and the windchime. I hope you post more :mrgreen:

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not desperate for anything. ~Aethel .: Do I know you?

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Well... That already happens, I guess I'll just grow up to be a miserable old biddy. What would you do if you became President of the world?

    Feb 22, 2007


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill