User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Scenery Descriptions

    But for short stories I don't really go into detail about scenery. Take a look at Curiosity , the descriptions are very short. I do take more care with my ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Semicolons

    I always have trouble with semi-colons, which is why they are missing from all my writings XD I think I'll have to try it out now that I've read this. ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Thanks, Adam. I'll let DD know and sorry to hear things didn't go so well.

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    Thank you for that, Jack. :wink:

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello and welcome! Please make sure you have read the rules, you should make two critiques before posting your own work. Thanks. Anyway, I'm Myth. If you need any help ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I'm not mad. ~Aethel Um... My clarinet? Yes. I can't do without it. ~Brenna .: Do you like dragonflies?

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mysterious Characters who DON'T wear cloaks

    I have a mysterious character and he doesn't wear a cloak. Actually, he'd look like an idiot if he did. Thogh, he doesn't say much, not even to me. Too ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles

    I don't come up with my titles any more, my characters terrorise me until I chose the correct one. It depends on the genre, or maybe the content. What's is ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    Thanks, Kaz. I really ought to look at Wikipedia more often.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    Sometimes writing any words that come to my mind help me to get over a case of writer's block or to help me start writing a new story. For instance, ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, obviously...

    Greetings! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth. Is there any particular genre[s] that you like to read/write? I love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around! :mrgreen:

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode 3

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I took a deep breath as I stepped [inside] the tall glass door that Valerian held open for me. You ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Bought one of my favourite books: The Snow Spider Trilogy -- Jenny Nimmo :mrgreen:

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Gone.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hidden away; ch1

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The house itself was [okay] too; from the outside it looked like a stately mansion that an ordinary person such ...

    Feb 23, 2007


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist